Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mid-Winter Antique Show

If you are looking for a great antique show to attend this weekend, there's the Rural Texas Mid-Winter Antique Show in Brenham Texas.  We'll be there with a booth full of garden items to get you ready for your Spring Garden:


Similar to the above pic (via Practical Magic Movie Conservatory). 

Here are the show details:

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL
2804 GUN & ROD ROAD
BRENHAM, TX 77833
Admission $5.00      Kids Free 
Sat 9 to 5      Sun  10 to 4
Information:  979-865-5618

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to come to that show...alas I am in Wisconsin. I do however LOVE the Practical Magic set up. I designed one of my kitchens from the kitchen in that movie! one of my all time favorites. I was soooo dissapointed when I found out it wasn't a real house.

Anonymous said...

Age is really a purpose of head around make any difference should you do not head, it does not make any difference.

jaket kulit asli berkualitas
jaket kulit sapi asli asal garut
jaket kulit manado