Monday, September 6, 2010

Old Village Hall

Hello all.  I hope you had a great Labor Day weekend.  I am curuious about what catches your eye in a display?  For me it has to be visually appealing, different, unique, like none other, someone that thinks outside the box, a very creative soul.  As I was flipping through this magazine, Old Village Hall, caught my attention.  Too bad it's located in New York, but they do have an online shop and blog



And as I was reading more about this place, which reminded me a whole lot of Ralph Lauren, I then understood why.  The owner, Scott Hill, used to dress windows for Ralph Lauren and then he launched his own home-design store.  Take a look and tell me what you think:








What is inspiring you these days.  Have a great week.

4 comments:

sweetpea said...

i love it. always a fan of anything RL inspired.

hugs,

shelley

trash talk said...

I like anything edgy and this is it!
Debbie

time worn interiors said...

Amazing! I do like his style!
TOT

The Rustic Victorian said...

wow,,,very fine.