Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Fabulous CC

Since discovering Cheryl Coleman's booth at The City Wide Garage Sale back in the summer, her displays just blow me away.  I can honestly say that during the big Antique Shows I've never paid the $10 to go to the Red Barn Antique Show, but I made an exception this time.  Yes, I'll go during the off seasons, January and June, but normally it's so busy during show week that I can't get away.  However, I decided I had to see her displays and just closed my booth down and headed to the show to be one of the first to see her booth.  It was her first time at the big shows and I knew her displays would be wonderful.  Her tag's had CC stamped on them but the things she had in her booth were just fabulous.  Here take a look for yourself:


She definately had the Industrial look going on.


Just look at the Industrial cabinet and steps and clocks too.


Loved everything on this shelf, including the shelf.


Now this cabinet with all the drawers was too awesome.




Come on tell me what you think. 

You can usually find Cheryl in Austin at the City Wide Garage Sale.

Mark your calendars for October 22-23, that's the next sale and we are gearing up to be there selling. 

See you there in a few weeks! 

13 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey T, what great displays! Love that big cabinet! xoxo

Sarah ~ Barn Chic Boutique said...

Love that look! She is very talented and I hope I get to see her space and yours in a few weeks!

Fishtail Cottage said...

wow - fabulous display! i love all those clocks!!! xoox

Bohemian said...

Cheryl's Style is fabulous! I like that it is different enough to catch your eye and lure you in to really explore how this Style works so well with the right pieces Artfully arranged. I've always loved Vintage Industrial and Garden Style decorating... this Gal does it so well and those are the kinds of booths I LOVE to discover & seek out my next Found Treasure at!

Thanks for stopping by and telling me about the Show... most of my Friends who went last year chose not to go this year & I just hadn't seen many Blog Posts about it, so its great to see yours & I'll be eagerly awaiting the rest after you've had your rest! *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Bohemian said...

Oh, I almost forgot to ask... does Cheryl have a Blog? If so I'd like to visit her site and see more.

Dawn... The Bohemian

Unknown said...

Awesome items! I'll have to put that Garage Sale Mkt on my "bucket list." Tiffany

trash talk said...

I'd love to follow her around to see where she shops to find such great items.
Cool beans.
Deb

Bohemian said...

Thanks for letting me know that alas, Cheryl doesn't have a Blog or website. But beleive it or not I was just pinning Beautiful Images only yesterday onto my Pinterest Board of the Havana Hotel & Images of my fav Photographer Michael Eastman of Old Havana!!! How ironic... I Love Old Havana Style.

Dawn... The Bohemian

Stephanie said...

Awesome space! I love that metal shelf too!

Hello Vintage said...

Reminds me of my good old Dad's shed (RIP) that we still have to sort out ten years later!!

Hello Vintage said...

Reminds me of my good old Dad's shed (RIP) that we still have to sort out ten years later!!

yanmaneee said...

off white nike
bape hoodie
jordan 11
kd 10
curry 6
supreme
moncler outlet
curry 6
yeezy shoes
golden goose outlet

Anonymous said...

hermes belt
golden goose
bape clothing
kyrie 5 spongebob
Travis Scott Jordan