Friday, January 20, 2012

Who Was At The Winter Show

The Winter Antique Show at The Big Red Barn in Round Top Texas always has some of the best vendors this side of Texas.  You can usually find a mix of it all from industrial, chic, some white, and everything else in between. 

This was Cindy Clark's first time to the sell at the show and she always finds some of the best things.  Take a look:


Look at the fabulous birdcage she had.  Love that she had a light in  it.


Such a wonderful cabinet.

Susie and Hector had several great mannequins. 


What a great grouping they made.


They always carry wonderful industrial and garden things.


This was Carolyn Westbrooks space.


This was Ann of Hill Country House blog booth

And finally, this was my booth:


I went with mostly a black and white look.  You can see more here.

Here are more fun things that were at the show:




Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Janet said...

your space looked amazing as always! hope you had a great show!

Ella Violet Antiques said...

Wow! Makes me wish I hadn't moved away from Texas! Love your booth!

Barbara Jean said...

looks wonderful!!

blessings
barbara jean

trash talk said...

Love your take on the black & white...'course I'm kinda partial to that particular color combo!
That Carolyn...she can make it feel like spring in the dead of winter.
Deb

Pent-Up Photos said...

I'm a black and white freak. Back in my theatre directing days, I was always known for my black and white stages. Your booth looked great! Hope you made a boat load of money!

Mal

Unknown said...

I am salivating. Loved all of the pics, especially the one with the white chippy screened pie safe. I am so jealous...Texas is a little far from Alabama. Thanx for sharing.

Check out my 300 Follower Giveaway over at my blog palace. Tiffany

Bohemian said...

Such an abundance of eye candy! I Love Events & Shows like this!

Dawn... The Bohemian

time worn interiors said...

Girl you booth looked awesome! Great job!
tot