Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mid-Winter Antique Show

If you are looking for a great antique show to attend this weekend, there's the Rural Texas Mid-Winter Antique Show in Brenham Texas.  We'll be there with a booth full of garden items to get you ready for your Spring Garden:


Similar to the above pic (via Practical Magic Movie Conservatory). 

Here are the show details:

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS HALL
2804 GUN & ROD ROAD
BRENHAM, TX 77833
Admission $5.00      Kids Free 
Sat 9 to 5      Sun  10 to 4
Information:  979-865-5618

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Distraction said...

I would love to come to that show...alas I am in Wisconsin. I do however LOVE the Practical Magic set up. I designed one of my kitchens from the kitchen in that movie! one of my all time favorites. I was soooo dissapointed when I found out it wasn't a real house.